Help us finish the 2nd floor of the museum!
Only $10 per ticket
Tickets may be purchased from Gun Corps, Museum personnel or at the museum
1st Prize – AR 15 Rifle
CORE15® M4 Rifle in .223/5.56 x 45mm NATO
Thank you for your support!
Please do not use the donate button on the website to purchase raffle tickets.
Raffle Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of the CORE15® M4 Rifle in .223/5.56 x 45mm NATO / MOSSBERG 590A1 US Service Model in 12GA Fundraiser Raffle which is sponsored by the Museum of the American G.I. in cooperation with Gun Corps. Your participation and purchase of tickets in the Raffle shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. Donation for a ticket in not tax exempt under the law.
- Entry to the Raffle is available only to persons over the age of 18. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide us with proof of age and /or identity.
- Employees and relatives of employees of the Sponsor and any entities affiliated or related to the Sponsor shall not be eligible to enter the Raffle. For the purposes herein, the term “relative” shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- The Raffle shall end on March 29, 2015 at 5:30 PM (Central). Drawing will take place on March 31, 2015. Ticket sales will begin January 10, 2015 and run through March 29, 2015. This shall refer to the promotional period.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to purchase tickets throughout the Promotional Period. Entry into the Raffle is $10.00 per ticket. In the event that the Sponsor deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, such entrant shall be excluded from the Raffle and consequently deemed ineligible to win the Prize, as defined below.
- In order to enter the Raffle each entrant shall submit their first name, last name, email address, physical address, zip code, and phone number, along with payment for said ticket. No paper tickets will be mail. In house tickets will be generated for all on-line ticket purchases.
- 1st Prize for winning the Raffle shall be one (1) CORE15® M4 Rifle in .223/5.56 x 45mm NATO. 2nd Prize shall be one (1) MOSSBERG 590A1 US Service Model in 12GA. The winning ticket holders shall be responsible for all fees, taxes, etc. associated with the normal purchase of a firearm. The winning ticket holders are also responsible for complying with all applicable Local, State, and Federal laws and regulations.
- Confirmation of the 1st and 2nd Prize shall be made to the Each Raffle Winner by written acceptance of the Prize by winner as set forth herein. Each Winner specifically acknowledges that winner shall be responsible for the payment of all tax, title fees, license fees, insurance requirements and other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute, regulation or otherwise.
- The Sponsor shall notify each winner of the winning via E-mail and/or telephone within five (5) days of the Raffle.
- Notwithstanding Section 8 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Prize winner fails to respond, within seven (7) days at time of winning a Prize as mentioned in Section 7, to the E-mail or telephone notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to such Prize and the Sponsor shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- The Sponsor’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in the Raffle is deemed your agreement that the Sponsor may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to you and you hereby grant the Sponsor the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against the Sponsor in this regard.
- The Prize is not transferable. If winner is unable to take possession of the Prize for any reason, the Prize is forfeited.
- By entering the Raffle, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Raffle and the awarding of the Prize.
- Rifle may be picked up at Gun Corps in College Station, Texas, on or after Friday, April 3, 2015. If winner cannot pick up rifle at Gun Corps, Gun Corps will ship rifle to an FFL of the winner’s choosing. Rifle will not be shipped to a jurisdiction where it is not legal to own or otherwise possess.
- By entering the Raffle each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the Raffle or the acceptance of the Prize.
- The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The winners’ names will be disclosed to anyone who writes to the Sponsor at its physical address.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts in Texas.
- All sales of tickets to this raffle are final and refunds will not be given, even in the event that refund is requested prior to the Raffle Date.